- Bachelor's degree from any field from an accredited institution of higher education
- Minimal final grade of 82, or the equivalent for candidates from schools or countries with a different grading system
- All applicants applying to TAU International English-speaking programs who are from non-English speaking countries or are non-native speakers of English must provide proof of English proficiency as part of the application requirements. To view specific instructions for completing this step, please click here.
- Transcript with official seal and signature – original copy of your undergraduate and if relevant graduate transcripts
- Letter of recommendation –A letter of recommendation from members of academic or professional institutions
- A short (about one page) personal essay on why you'd like to study in the program
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores – Foreign students who are not native speakers of English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores with their applications
- Digital passport photo - A face-forward head photograph of yourself, 5x5 cm or 2x2 in., sent by email in JPEG format
- If your original transcripts are not issued in either Hebrew or English, please have them officially translated to English in addition to the original language.
- Important Note: In case of credit transfer, please make sure to send transcripts from all the academic institutions relevant to your Bachelor's degree.
- Please note that all students must present a hard copy of their original diploma and transcript, either at our office or sent directly from the university to our email.