How to apply
The application will include the following documents:
- Personal details form
- Official and original BA and MA diplomas and grade sheets/transcripts;
- Full MA thesis, in the language in which it was written, and an English abstract;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from academic figures (one of which must be from the thesis advisor);
- CV (including list of publications if applicable);
- Research Intention Declaration which includes a preliminary 3-page research proposal, detailing the research topic, suggested research method, expected theoretical and empirical contribution of the research and main bibliographical items;
- Academic Adviser Declaration: A letter signed by a senior academic staff member at Tel Aviv University, declaring that he/she are willing to serve as the applicant’s academic advisor and approving the aforementioned research proposal;
- Conflict of interest declarations, signed by both the applicant and the academic advisor.
Upon receiving approval from the Faculty’s Research Students Office for registration, the applicant will asked to register as a student through Tel Aviv University registration portal.
Upon receiving Tel Aviv University Research Students Office’s official acceptance, the applicant is officially accepted and will register as a student.