How to apply
The application will include the following documents:
- Personal details form
- Official and original BA and MA diplomas and grade sheets/transcripts;
- Full MA thesis, in the language in which it was written, and an English abstract;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from academic figures (one of which must be from the thesis advisor);
- CV (including list of publications if applicable);
- Research Intention Declaration which includes a preliminary 3-page research proposal, detailing the research topic, suggested research method, expected theoretical and empirical contribution of the research and main bibliographical items;
- Academic Adviser Declaration: A letter signed by a senior academic staff member at Tel Aviv University, declaring that he/she are willing to serve as the applicant’s academic advisor and approving the aforementioned research proposal;
- Conflict of interest declarations, signed by both the applicant and the academic advisor.
- A copy of the personal information page of your passport
Upon receiving approval from the Faculty’s Research Students Office for registration, the applicant will asked to register as a student through Tel Aviv University registration portal.
Upon receiving Tel Aviv University Research Students Office’s official acceptance, the applicant is officially accepted and will register as a student.