We need your help to make our program grow
Founded in 2009, the International Program has made tremendous achievements in cultivating top applicants; employing world-renowned academicians and professionals as lecturers; inviting guest speakers from around the world; and advancing the field of conflict resolution as an academic discipline, and Tel Aviv University as a hub of learning -- all of this being facilitated by a small and dedicated administrative team.
In order for the International Program to move forward and grow, we need your help and partnership:
- Middle Eastern student scholarship fund: the program is looking for contributors to help fund 10 Palestinian, Jordanian, Eygptian or other students from the Middle East to a full tuition and living expenses scholarships.
- Providing more opporunities for interested students to learn with us and become succesful leaders around the world through need-based scholarships
- Mentorship and job placements, during and after the students' studies
- Hosting international academic competitions and symposia
- Attending conferences abroad
- and much more
For more information on giving opportunities, please contact:
Dr. Nimrod Rosler, Program Head: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Corey Gil-Shuster, Program Director: email@example.com